An extra front and back tire can be bolted in the center section of the mower deck. This is handy in the following applications:
– Rough uneven ground where added floatation is needed
– Hard to reach areas at the waters edge around ponds
– Extending over a creek banks edge
– Steep road banks where added traction is needed
– Gradual crowned or peaked areas in a yard
Lawn & Garden Hitching
Use on riding mowers and zero turn radius mowers.
– The Lawn and Garden Hitching bolts directly to the existing hitch on any riding lawn mower or zero turning radius mower.
– Allows for close hitching of the AcrEase and telescopes in or out to adjust for the tow vehicles deck width.
– Provides a maneuverable quick response system with maximum stability at high mowing speeds and on steep banks.
– When pulling one wing mower use the tow vehicle hitch (telescope hitch) and short tongue.
– When pulling multiple wing mowers it is necessary to purchase additional hitching.
– The long tongue extension is used when two AcrEase are pulled (one on the left and one on the right). By extending the left side AcrEase back, grass will not be blown onto the right side AcrEase
– The rear hitch is used for hitching two AcrEase in tandem (both off to the left side).
Use on ATVs, Utility Vehicles, and all other tow vehicles without mowing decks.
– The ATV tongue hitches directly to the tow vehicles existing hitch with a provided clevis pin.
– Quick and easy initial installation.
– The ATV tongue can be quickly interchanged from the offset position to direct behind towing.
– Quick response maneuverability and stability at high mowing speeds and on steep banks may be reduced slightly.
– Multiple mowers can be pulled with an ATV or UTV by using a combination of Lawn & Garden and ATV Tongue hitching.